Friday, December 4, 2009

Please don't mess with me with your ignorance

Dear Diary,

Stupidity and ignorance.
I can't tolerate with people who ignore every single words that came out from my mouth.
I can't tolerate stupid stupidity either.

"Honey..."
"Yes dear?"
"Did you see the pics on Swayze's FB? It's really funny!"
"Uhuh..." still playing video games without even looking at my face...
"Honey? Did you see the pics on Swayze's FB?"
"Yes, yes dear..I heard you. One second." not even a glance at me

.............................one second later, still playing the fucking video games.

"Hunnnaaaaayyyyyy.....!!"
"Yes dear? What is it again?"

................................................pull the trigger. Bang, bang!


Told ya I can't tolerate with ignorance..




Love,
Sascha

No comments:

Post a Comment